Monday, August 24, 2009

Anyone in Menifee/Murrieta found the Glade 2-oz Soy Candles?

Murrieta/Menifee gals, has anyone found the 2-oz soy Glade candles that we have the free coupon for? (In the paper a few weeks back, expires October 3rd.) They look like this. A Thrifty mom found hers at Wal-Mart and I haven't looked there yet. It has been quite scary venturing into ours lately with the remodeling. I have searched Target, Rite-Aid and Walgreens. If anyone finds them at our Wal-Mart please leave a comment and let us know. If I make it there soon I will also take a look.

5 comments:

  1. I have seen them at Ralphs and Albertson up here. Good luck finding them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that CVS & Target has these in but my store does not have them yet. Maybe they are slow going here in SoCal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found mine at Kmart. Great as V&T gifts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought one at Kmart yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals, after I posted this I found them at Murrieta Albertsons and Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete