Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two Deals at Albertson's

I'm busy packing for a few days in San Diego, but I ran into Albertson's to get out of the house.

Right now they have a 5-pack of Kraft Mac and Cheese on an endcap, it's $6.29, but you buy one and get one free. On both there is peel-off coupon for a free Capri-Sun Sunrise. Then I got a surprise at the register. It printed out a $2 coupon for my next purchase for buying 6 or more Kraft Mac and Cheese. You can only get the coupon through May 31st. So I got 10 Mac&Cheese and two CapriSuns for $4.29 if you count the coupon.

I also love V-8 Fusion. It's on sale 2 for $4 (Limit 2. Bummer!). Then thanks to my lovely boys who always find the coupon dispensers on the aisles, there is a coupon for $1 off 2 V-8 Fusions. I guess it does pay to shop with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment