Monday, May 11, 2009

Kraft Coupon Event

Somehow I missed the Kraft printable coupon event that people started talking about last week. For more information on this click HERE. They are saying that you need to hurry and print what you want because they are going to reach their limit soon. I don't know how all that works, but I printed mine just in case they do reach their max. You can only print 2 coupons from each site. I was able to print 2 from the kraft foods site and 2 from www.coupons.com.
She also has a post on how to match them up with Target printable coupons and get items for free. There are also items that you can get for $1 with some of these coupons, but I know that Albertsons often has Kraft promotions where you can get Catalina's for buying a certain amount of Kraft items. I am going to save some of mine and see if they run any of those promotions soon. Don't take my word for it though if you need these Kraft items that have the coupons you have to decide if you want to use them now or take a chance on a deal down the road. The best deal is the Ranch Dressing. If our Target has the dressing for $1.59 as other bloggers are listing, you probably won't beat $.09. Happy Kraft shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment