Friday, April 10, 2009

Staples Paper $1/500 Sheets

Staples Brand Computer Paper for $1!!

Hi Gals,

Tansy told me about Staples Brand computer paper (500 sheets) for $1. I went today to ours by Target and there were only 2 left. So on our way home from town today we stopped off on Madison. They have about 20 left I would say. When you walk in they are on the wall to your left. I called the one on HW 79 and they said they had about 10 left this afternoon. They are $6.99 and there is a rebate for $5.99 making them $1 per package. If you have a staples or office depot coupon $10 off $50 purchase you can use it and get them for free!! Mine expired on the 4th, darn!! I bought 10 and took some to Tyler's school. They can ALWAYS use paper at the schools so it's a great way to help out. The rebate is mail in or an easy online entry.






No comments:

Post a Comment