Monday, January 11, 2010

Walgreens 1/11-1/16

Southern Savers listed Walgreens as a slow week, but I was able to find some great savings.

I am not good about knowing where the coupons came from, but www.southernsavers.com lists all of them under their Walgreens tab. I did 5 transactions.

I started out with $5.50 in Register Rewards from last weeks earnings.

All Laundry Detergent Sale $4.00 used $1 q
4 Triaminic Thin Strips Sale 2/$10 (4) $3 off q's ($5 RR back with each transaction of 2)
2 Oral B Crossaction Toothbrushes $6 (2) $2.00 off q's from Shawna B's Dentist (There are also $.75 off ones from the paper) $2 RR back
2 Betty Crocker Frosting $.99 (in ad coupon) use $1/2 q
4 Halls $.99 (in ad q) use (4) $.50 q
2 Nivea Lip Treatment 2/$8 use 2 $3 off q's ($3 RR back)
5 Energizer Battery packs $2.99 use (5) $1 off q's
3 Kleenex (not pictured) $.79 each with in ad coupon use $.50/3 q
Filler items Valentine bags for $.29
Valentine Chocolate Marshmallows $.39 in ad coupon

I had actually planned on paying for the batteries out of pocket, but the Clinton Keith Walgreens is having their grand opening this week so there is a $3 off $10!!!! coupon on the front of their ad. Because they are in the ads you can use as many as you want so I broke it down into 5 transactions of $10 each. This saved $15 that I had not planned!! This way I was able to save some RR's for my batteries

Totals before sales and coupons: $72.54
Total out of pocket: $6.17
Register Rewards earned: $15.00
Profit: $8.83!!

No comments:

Post a Comment