Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stater Bros Deals

I always have bad luck at Staters, but I decided to try again. Check the front of your ad for these great deals. When you buy 4 participating General Mills products you get $4 off. I chose to get the 99 cent items. You MUST use the coupon in the ad to get your $4 off and it must be the exact items mentioned. The lady in front of me had the wrong crescent rolls and it would not work. The coupon states one per family. I do not know how firm the store is so on my way out I grabbed another ad and grabbed a few more items and went to a second cashier.


First Transaction: 4 crescent rolls: $7.96
Use $4.00 of in ad
use (2) $1/2 Crescent roll coupons found here
Total $1.96
Second Transaction: 2 Yoplus Yogurt $3.98
2 Fruit by the foot $3.98
2 Lunchables (not in promo, but 99 cents each this week) $1.98
Total: $9.94
Use $4.00 in ad coupon
Use (2) $1/1 Yo Plus (from Sundays paper or here)
Use (2) Lunchable printable $.55/1 (if you printed these when hip2save listed them, they expire today)
Total: $2.34

If you have 4 yoplus coupons you can score FREE yogurt! They ring up at $.99 after the in ad coupon so you will need another item to cushion the penny difference on each item (because the coupons are $1 off). I don't know how Staters cash registers work and don't know that they will adjust the coupon down if you just get the 4 yogurts.

Several other GM items listed in the deal ranging from $.99 to I think $1.99. There are several coupons match ups out there whether from the paper or printables for many of these items.

If any local gals need more than the 2 crescent roll coupons that you can print I have several ranging from $.25/1 to $.50/2. Just email me if you need any.

No comments:

Post a Comment