Monday, October 19, 2009

Ralph's Gum Toothbrushes

Hi gals,

My friend Cory emailed me with this note:

Ralph's has GUM toothbrushes on sale for $1 each, so if you have any GUM coupons that can be doubled up to that dollar, that would make the brushes FREE. Remember that Ralphs will only double one Q per transaction though, so you may need to do more than one.

(Also, be sure and ask Ralph's about only doubling the first coupon. I had heard that and Desiree told me that wasn't how they did it. Maybe they have gone back to doubling more. I don't know, I haven't tried coupons under $1 there.)

Be sure and get on that by Tuesday night as that is when the weekly sales end. I don't have a flyer with me, but I am assuming that it will go back to regular price by Wednesday.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment