Saturday, July 18, 2009

Albertsons run

Hi gals, I haven't posted a grocery run for awhile so I thought I should.

Before my Albertsons card savings, coupons and rebates my total would have been:
$70.28

After all these savings I ended up paying $19.28.

6 BIG boxes of cereal
2 boxes Special K Bars
2 boxes Cinnabon Bars
2 Pillsbury Simply cookies
2 gallons of milk
40 jars baby food

Albertsons is running a Kellogs promotion this week. If you buy 5 items listed in their add they each drop down to $1.88. There were coupons in June for several Kellogs cereals and the Special K cereal bars. I am so sorry, but I am not sure which week had them. If you do have these coupons depending on how you use them you could get 10 boxes of cereal for free because there is also a rebate you can send in for $10 when you buy 10 Kelloggs items in the same purchase. That link is here. Thanks to Save at Home Mommy for that. I only had 6 cereal Q's and then I used one Special K coupon. To see the full list of what you can mix and match and the ENTIRE Albertsons savings list for Southern California go here. Make up your own savings regarding what you think you will use.

When you buy 2 packages of Pillsbury Simply cookies 2 for $5.00 (and use 2 of the coupons here), you will INSTANTLY get $1.00 off a gallon of milk. I did the 2 for $3.98 deal on milk so I paid $5.50 for 2 packs of the cookies and 2 gallons of milk.

They are also having a sale on Beech Nut baby foods. They are 10 for $4. A thrifty mom listed coupons last week. The $1 off 10 she has listed is no longer good, but the $2 off 20 worked for me. That post is here. I ended up getting 40 jars for $12.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment