Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Target Deals worth mentioning

At our new Clinton Keith Super Target select Duncan Hines cake mixes are $.97 each. If you print the target coupon here the mixes will be $.47 each!! For a sweeter deal I had $.55/2 Duncan Hines item so i was able to get them for $.20. I don't know which paper those were in though I apologize! You can print as many as you want of the Target coupons. If you do not have a Laser Jet printer they will not scan at the register and the cashier will have to manually input them all. I print mine at the Kiosk in customer service. You just go to the Target.com link, grocery coupons and print from there. I had to have someone help me the first time and the computers are very slow there, but at least they scan through and save time at the register.

They have their Halloween items marked at 50% right now. I was able to pick up a bag of Snyder's of Hanover pretzels for $2.50. They are in a bag that looks like a Jack o Lantern and are marked $4.99. When I took them up to the register they rang up $3.99 and I asked the girl if they were supposed to be 50% of and she said she was going to make them $2.50. There are 30 snack bags in it.

For more great Target deals go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment